About This Course
Welcome to the Major Donors Course! 80% of giving in the United States comes from individuals, which means major gifts are often one of the most essential parts of your development plan. Analyzing your major gift potential can be a crucial step for your organization’s financial goals, no matter if it’s for a capital campaign or to meet your operational needs. Major gifts are a great way to fundraise for your organization, and, though they take time and deliberate effort, it’s a smart and sustainable option for your organization. In this series, we’ll discuss how you can create real and lasting relationships with your donors to cultivate the support your organization needs.
In these videos we will help you understand how to:
- Resource your strategic initiatives with a robust major gifts program
- Create your prospect list
- Do your research
- Create Giving Levels
- Develop your menu of cultivation activities
- Create a Cultivation Pathway ©
- Engage Your Board and other Volunteers
- Understand the four roles of fundraising volunteers
- Plan your asks
- Evaluate and maintain your Major Donor strategy
If you’re looking for more information on setting up a Major Donor program for your organization, or if you need any help on this course, please reach out to Mary Sumners at email@example.com.
Your Progress So Far
Please enroll in this course and sign in to view your progress!
In order to view this content, please sign in using the button below.