Monthly, 1-hour Zoom presentations,
LIVE with a Kennari consultant.
Discuss best practices, the latest research, and new strategies of nonprofit fundraising.
Live webinars conclude with a Q&A component with the consultant and other participants.
April 18, 2024 · 1PM ET
Are you managing multiple tools for your fundraising activities? Are you bogged down by inefficient processes? Are any of your tools unreliable? Or are they just generally not working their best for you? If so, it’s time for a tune-up!
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to tune your database to improve its performance, reliability, and maintainability. We’ll discuss:
- Taking an inventory of your tools library
- How to identify process and performance bottlenecks
- How to optimize your data and processes
- How to prevent and troubleshoot common database problems
Whether you’re a one-person organization or a database administrator, this webinar is for you. Come with questions and learn how to make your fundraising tools function at their best!
May 29, 2024 · 10AM ET
Developing an engaging tour program at your organization is a great way to increase engagement and support. Tours can help you educate people about your mission and build relationships with potential donors and supporters. Even if you don’t have a building for guests to tour, this webinar is still for you!
- How to identify your target audience and tailor your tour to their interests
- How to develop a compelling narrative for your tour
- How to create a tour alternative for those who don’t have a space to tour
- How to choose the right stops and activities for your tour
- How to deliver your tour in a way that is informative and entertaining
- How to get feedback from your visitors and improve your tour over time
Whether you are developing a tour for the first time, or at the beginning of your building campaign, this webinar will give you actionable steps that will leave your visitors with a lasting impression.